|主要職歴||千葉大学 医学部附属病院 特任准教授・副センター長・生物統計室長
埼玉医科大学 医学部 客員准教授
日本結核病学会 結核診療ガイドライン 作成統括委員
京都大学大学院 医学研究科 特定講師
理化学研究所 生命機能科学研究センター 客員研究員
国立国際医療研究センター 臨床研究センター 客員研究員
千葉大学 予防医学センター 生物統計アドバイザー
1. データ解析のためのロジスティック回帰モデル, 朝倉書店. 2017.
2. スタンダード薬学シリーズⅡ 第6巻 医療薬学 Ⅴ, 東京化学同人.2017.
3. 生物統計・臨床研究デザインテキストブック, メディカル・パブリケーションズ. 2015.
4. 内分泌代謝臨床研究マニュアル, 診断と治療社. 2015.
1. The use of sodium bicarbonate for metabolic acidosis in patients with acute kidney injury. Critical Care Medicine,48:e251-252, 2020.
2. A phase II study of α-galactosylceramide-pulsed antigen-presenting cells in patients with advanced or recurrent non-small cell lung cancer. Journal for Immuno Therapy of Cancer,8:e000316,2020.
3. The Association Between Arterial Pulse Waveform Analysis Device and In-Hospital Mortality in High-Risk Non-Cardiac Surgeries. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica,64:928-935,2020.
4. Mortality and causes of death in people living with HIV in the era of combination antiretroviral therapy compared with the general population in Japan. AIDS,34:913-921,2020.
5. Optimal Sampling in Derivation Studies is Associated with Improved Discrimination in External Validation for Heart Failure Prognostic Models. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology,121:71-80,2020.
6. Long-Term Use of Proton Pump Inhibitors Does Not Affect Ectopic and Metachronous Recurrence of Gastric Cancer after Endoscopic Treatment. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology,55:209-215,2020.
7. Objective evaluation of postoperative changes in real-life activity levels in the postoperative course of lumbar spinal surgery using wearable trackers. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders,21:72,2020.
8. Investigation and analysis of upper airway allergic diseases and related words using Google Trends. Allergology International. In press. 2020.
9. Outcomes of surgical resection for gastric cancer liver metastases: a retrospective analysis. World Journal of Surgical Oncology,18:41,2020.
10. Medroxyprogesterone acetate plus metformin for fertility-sparing treatment of atypical endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial carcinoma: trial protocol for a prospective, randomised, open, blinded-endpoint design, dose-response trial (FELICIA trial). BMJ Open,10:e035416,2020.
11. Contribution of Transferrin and Ceruloplasmin Neurotransmission and Oxidant/Antioxidant Status to the Effects of Everolimus: A Case Series. Cureus,12:e6920,2020.
12. Clinical characteristics and risk factors of drug-induced lung injury by ALK tyrosine kinase inhibitors: a single center retrospective analysis. Thoracic Cancer,11:1495-1502,2020.
13. The association between Oketsu (blood stasis) in Kampo medicine and sublingual vein width of the tongue on Tongue Image Analyzing System. Traditional & Kampo Medicine. In press. 2020.
14. Pilot study of oblique lumbar interbody fusion using mobile percutaneous pedicle screw and validation by a three-dimensional finite element assessment. Journal of Clinical Neuroscience,76:74-80,2020.
15. A retrospective observational study of antibiotics treatment for sepsis using a nationwide claim database in Japan. Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy. In press. 2020.
16. Does the increased motion probing gradient directional diffusion tensor imaging of lumbar nerves using Multi-Band SENSE improves the visualization and accuracy of FA values. European Spine Journal,29:1693-1701,2020.
17. Screening for dental focal infections in febrile patients with hematologic malignancies who received chemotherapy: a retrospective cohort study. European Journal of Oral Science. In press. 2020.
18. Landiolol hydrochloride for prevention of atrial fibrillation during esophagectomy: A randomized controlled trial. JA Clinical Reports,6:34,2020.
19. Impact of Tricuspid Annuloplasty on Postoperative Changes in The Right Ventricular Systolic and Diastolic Function: A Retrospective Cohort Study. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery,35:1464-1470,2020.
20. Mechanical insufflation-exsufflation for the prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia in intensive care units: a retrospective cohort study. Journal of Critical Care Medicine. In press. 2020.
21. Histogram Analysis of Diffusion-Weighted MR Imaging as a Biomarker to Predict Survival of Surgically Treated Colorectal Cancer Patients. Digestive Diseases and Sciences. In press.2020.
22. Age-related changes in item responses to the Patient Health Questionnaire-9: Evidence from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Frontiers in psychiatry. In press. 2020.
23. Protective Effect of Oral Anticoagulants against Cardiogenic Thromboembolism in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation undergoing Cancer Chemotherapy. Annals of clinical epidemiology. In press. 2020.
24. Automated classification of hip fractures using deep convolutional neural networks with orthopedic surgeon-level accuracy; Ensemble decision-making with antero-posterior and lateral radiographs. Acta Orthopaedica. In press. 2020.
25. Antibiotics Prescriptions for Pneumonia analyzed by Claim Information in Japan. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. In press. 2020.
26. A randomized-controlled trial of blonanserin and olanzapine as adjunct to antipsychotics in the treatment of patients with schizophrenia and dopamine supersensitivity psychosis: The ROADS Study. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. In press. 2020.
27. Impact of spinal alignment and stiffness on impingement after total hip arthroplasty: a radiographic study. European Spine Journal. In press. 2020.
28. Impact of a reduction in overtime hours on sleep duration among Japanese employees. Environmental and Occupational Health Practice. In press. 2020.
29. Predictor of respiratory disturbances during gastric endoscopic submucosal dissection under deep sedation. World Journal of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. In press. 2020.
30. Mid-term Functional Recovery after Tricuspid Annuloplasty Concomitant with Left-sided Valve Surgery General Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. General Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. In press. 2020.
31. Feasibility of management in general ward settings for hemodynamically stable patients with acute myocardial infarction and underwent primary percutaneous coronary intervention. PLOS ONE. In press. 2020.
32. Analysis of pharmacogenomic factors for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in patients with breast cancer receiving doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide chemotherapy. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. In press. 2020.
33. Randomized trial of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor for spinal cord injury (G-SPILT). Brain. In press. 2020.
34. Characteristics of patients aged over 75 years with hepatitis C virus infection treated with direct-acting antivirals in Japan: Evidence based on the
nationwide, real-world database in Japan. Hepatology Research. In press. 2020.
1. Esophagectomy surgical Apgar score may not be associated with postoperative morbidity. Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 31:574–580, 2019.
2. Prophylactic sivelestat for esophagectomy and in-hospital mortality: a propensity score-matched analysis of claims database. Journal of Anesthesia, 33:230-237, 2019.
3. Utilization of Arterial Pulse Waveform Analysis during Non-Cardiac Surgery in Japan: A Retrospective Observational Study Using a Nationwide Claims Database. Journal of Anesthesia, 33:159-162, 2019.
4. Gabapentinoids for chronic post-thoracotomy pain after lung surgery in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 013236, 2018.
5. Effect and safety of early enteral nutrition for patients who received targeted temperature management after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation, 135:191-196, 2019.
6. Low incidence of thromboembolism in multiple myeloma patients receiving immunomodulatory drugs; a retrospective single-institution analysis. Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis, 48:141-148 2019.
7. Clinical Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Transdermal Electrical Stimulation on Visual Functions of Patients with Retinitis Pigmentosa. Scientific Reports, 9:11668, 2019.
8. Efficacy of DHA and EPA on serum triglyceride levels of healthy participants: systematic review. International Journal of Nutrition, 3:22-40, 2019.
9. An analysis of factors associated with compliance and dropout of sublingual immunotherapy on Japanese cedar pollinosis patients. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 9:615-623, 2019
10. Development and Validation of Nomogram Predicting Postoperative Pneumonia after Major Abdominal Surgery. Surgery Today, 49:769-777, 2019.
11. Further evidence that item responses on the Kessler Psychological Distress Scale exhibit the characteristic pattern in the general population. Heliyon, 5:e01387, 2019.
12. Real-world pharmacological treatment patterns of patients with young-onset Parkinson's disease: a medical claims database analysis. Journal of Neurology, 2661944-1952, 2019.
13. The effect of youths as change agents on cardiovascular disease risk factors among adult neighbours: a cluster randomised controlled trial in Sri Lanka. BMC Public Helthe, 19:893, 2019.
14. Smoking cessation, weight gain, and the trajectory of estimated risk of coronary heart disease: 8-year follow-up from a prospective cohort study. Nicotine and Tobacco Research, ntz165, 2019.
15. Anti-stress Effect of β-Cryptoxanthin in Satsuma Mandarin Orange on Females. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 42:1402-1408, 2019.
16. Relationship between patient-based scoring systems and the activity level of patients measured by wearable activity trackers in lumbar spine disease. European spine journal, 28:1804–1810, 2019.
17. Anatomical course of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve with special reference to the direct anterior approach to total hip arthroplasty. Modern
Rheumatology, 22:1-6, 2019.
18. Epidemiology and treatment outcome of pneumonia: analysis based on Japan national database. Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy, 30202-8, 2019.
19. Risk factors for postoperative atrial ˆbrillation after coronary artery bypass grafting. Cardiovascular Anesthesia 24:41-48, 2020. (in Japanese)
20. The beneficial effect of traditional Japanese herbal (Kampo) medicines, Hochu-ekki-to（Bu-Zhong-Yi-Qi-Tang）for patients with a chronic wound refractory to conventional therapies: A prospective, randomized trial. Wound Repair and Regeneration,27:672-679,2019.
21. Distribution of psychological distress is stable in recent decades and follows an exponential pattern in the US population. Scientific Reports, 9:11982, 2019.
22. Bayesian sample size determination methods considering both worthwhileness and unpromisingness for exploratory two-arm randomized clinical
trials with a binary endpoint. Pharmaceutical Statistics. 2019. (https://doi.org/10.1002/pst.1971)
23. Improvement of impaired social cognition but not seizure by everolimus in a child with tuberous sclerosis-associated autism through increased serum antioxidant proteins and oxidant/antioxidant status. Case Reports in Pediatrics,23:2070619,2019.
24. Efficacy of desloratadine and levocetirizine in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis: A randomized, double-blind study. International Archives of Allergy and Immunology,180(4):274-283,2019.
25. Sex Difference in Relation of Triglycerides/Glucose Index and Lipid Accumulation Product to Arterial Stiffness. Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. In press. 2019.
26. Anatomical implications of femoral nerve palsy during a direct anterior approach to total hip arthroplasty: a cadaveric study. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. In press. 2019.
27. Association of the microbial environment of Japanese pregnant women with the cumulative prevalence of dermatitis in early infancy: a pilot study from the Chiba Study of Mother and Child Health birth cohort. World Allergy Organization Journal. In press. 2019.
28. Concerns about the effect of minimally invasive esophagectomy versus open esophagectomy for esophageal cancer. Annals of surgery. In press. 2019.
29. Oncoplastic breast-conserving surgery using chest wall perforator flaps: three-dimensional quantitative analysis of the percentage of breast volume excised and changes over time in flap volume. Journal of Surgical Oncology. In press. 2019.
30. Responses to depressive symptom items exhibit a common mathematical pattern across the European populations. Scientific Reports,9:14923,2019.
31. Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Real-Time Therapist Support via Videoconference for Patients With Bulimia nervosa: Pilot Single-Arm Trial. The Journal of Medical Internet Research,3:e15738, 2019.
32. Trajectories of body mass index and waist circumference before the onset of diabetes among people with prediabetes. Clinical Nutrition,s0261-5614,2019.
33. A retrospective observational study of antimicrobial treatment for non-tuberculous mycobacteria disease using a nationwide claims database in Japan. Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy,26:349-352, 2019.
34. Reduced leg muscle mass and lower grip strength in women are associated with osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures. Archives Osteoporosis,14:112,2019.
35. A deep convolutional neural network with performance comparable to radiologists for differentiating between spinal schwannoma and meningioma. Spin,45:694-700,2019.
36. The Use of Smart Watch for Early Detection of Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation: Validation Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research,4:e14857,2019.
37. Estimating the cost-effectiveness of screening for hepatitis C in Japan. Hepatology Research,50:542-556,2019.
38. Factors influencing placebo responses in rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials: a meta-analysis of randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies. Clinical Drug Investigation,40:197-209,2019.