International Collaboration Center
About International Collaboration Center
International Collaboration Center was established on April,2015 in order to widely contribute to international exchange programs in our college. We implement various international activities for our students as well as faculties to take part in the programs.
- To promote as well as implement of international exchange and education
- To exchange agreements with universities
- To accept and support researchers from foreign countries
- To promote International exchange programs for students
- To hold International conferences and symposiums
- To promote other international exchange activities as well as international programs, and cooperative activities
To promote as well as implement international exchange and education
For undergraduate students
- The Swedish Red Cross University College
- Haute Ecole de la Santé La Source – Lausanne at Switzerland
- Monash University English Language Center (MUELC) in Australia
- Red Cross International Activities Practice in Switzerland
- International Nursing Practice in Thailand
For Graduate Students
- International Health Midwifery Practice in Cambodia
- International Disaster Nursing Practice in Bangladesh
To exchange agreements with universities
We have concluded agreements with universities as follows:
To accept and support for researchers from foreign countries
We accept Nursing Trainees from Asia- Pacific and Africa regions every year as a part of JICA training for Nursing Management. The total training is organized by THE INTERNATIONAL NURSING FOUNDATION OF JAPAN.
Trainees learn about Disaster Nursing and Maternal Neonatal health as a program of the training, The trainees also interact with our undergraduate as well as graduate students.
To promote International exchange programs for students
Except students exchange with Sweden and Switzerland, some students participate in a students committee of International Collaboration Center.
They plan and prepare welcome or farewell parties for exchange students from Sweden or Switzerland in order to promote opportunities to interact among our students and exchange students.
To hold International conferences and symposiums
We hold international conferences or symposiums every year.
Past contents of them are as follows:
“Caring Science: Human Caring Theory/10 Caritas Processes in Practice”
by Dr. Jean Watson, Former Professor of University of Colorado Denver, College of Nursing, honorary doctorate of JRCCN
12th May,2014: “Nursing education in Switzerland and La Source”
by Dr. Jacques Chapuis, Director of the Nursing School La Source
“ Hospitalized older adults: Transitional Care from Hospital to home”
by Dr. Spreeda Monkong, Mahidol University
“The aging population in Sweden-Health, morbidity and disability”
by Dr. Eva von Strauss, Associate professor of health care Science,
Director of Red Cross Hospital and Elderly care in Sweden
To promote Other international exchange activities as well as international programs, and cooperative activities
Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, The Kingdom of Thailand has visited our college.
As for cooperative activities, our faculties cooperate with a project of the Japanese Red Cross Society, Supporting the restoration of Typhoon affected areas in the Philippines.